Friday, September 3, 2010

Quotes on WOmen



Ahhhhh….. Finally something for my new blog…..

Lord Byron
What a strange thing man is; and what a stranger thing woman.

Oscar Wilde
One should never trust a woman who tells her real age. If she tells that, she’ll tell anything.

Oliver Wendell Holmes
Man has will; but woman has her way.

Mark Twain
What would men be without women? Scarce, sir.. Mighty scarce.

Charlotte Whitton
Whatever women do… they must do twice as well as men to be thought half as good? Luckily, this is not difficult.

Rebecca West
I myself have never been able to find out precisely what feminism is; I only know that people call me a feminist whenever I express sentiments that differentiate me from a doormat.

Farrah Fawcett
God gave women intuition and femininity. Used properly, the combination easily jumbles the brain of any man I've ever met.

Joan Baez
Instead of getting hard ourselves and trying to compete, women should try to give their best qualities to men -- bring them softness, teach them how to cry.

Timothy Leary
Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition.

Margaret Thatcher
If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman.


My favorite quote is that of Timothy leary...!!! We should always remember that we are better than men.

1 comment:

  1. Nice ones Mythili, good you decided to blog in english as well :D I can follow it now :)

    ReplyDelete